Monday, November 24, 2008

1st Birthday





Finally, the reason I came down. Unfortunately due to the time that has lapsed since I last had complete supervision of a small child, I had to learn the hard way to make sure that I was showered and fed before the parents left.
Matty obviously doesn't care I didn't eat, he was busy making sure that the toast was in his mouth. Lori says that he must pick it up from Dave, he tries to shove everything in at once!










Too cute!
Perfect pose for me, and cleaning the boy became a routine. Not sure about taking after Dave, looks like he gets food everywhere, according to those who know, that would be me.













Matty has a fascination with anything "techy", including but not limited to; my phone, laptop, remotes and even the DVD player. At this point he was after my phone on the end table next to the sofa. He started taking more steps unassisted this day and even completed a seven step walk.











Too many times I was amazed at the looks my boy would put out and so I took about 250 photos during my short time there.












Matty not happy. Not sure how long the net will work but I can tell you he does not like anytime I had to dart over it to sort out something.














More pics from the trip in October, more to come maybe tomorrow?



No comments: