Monday, November 24, 2008

My Boy's 1st Birthday





I had a long layover in South Carolina, and so after taking care of essetials, I settled down to playing with images and this one spoke to me. The way the light played off the windows grabbed my attention.
I actually took about 10 pictures trying to get one that looked as I wanted it. She never looked up, never diverted her attention from the screen.





This terminal wing was just about dead at 10 pm, I am sure that this was just another day to these two but i am just as sure that they would have loved to get out, given the chance.








I tried and finally accepted this one as the best I could get, I will have to carry a mini tripod if I am going to take no flash pictures. What I would have given to had my 35 mil SLR with me, I knew I could get it with that!



This is in the main area of the Airport and thought of Matty, I would love for him to see it, as all the obects of flight travel around, with each level opposing the other.


Well, obviously Uncle James needs to get more on the ball; maybe that's why I am #2 son and not #1. My nephew, and Godson Matty, who has captivated entire families as only a baby can, enjoyed his birthday over a month ago and here I am just now posting about it.





Be gentle I am a noob at this, and still learning the blog world.





I flew from Mo to Fl and spent 3 1/2 great days making sure that Dave and Lori were not abusing him(thought about no party), and that he could still remember me.

No comments: