Saturday, July 18, 2009

Plano and the other folks





Here are my other folks, Bill and Janie Milner of Plano, Tx. After leaving Tulsa I drove on down and pulled in about 2am (tried to get hotel but they said only if I was tired). As long as I can remember they have been the other branch of the Crawfords, and introduced me to the Black Eyed Pea Restaurant, which is a required stop when in Tx!




These pictures are taken in the morning in Janie's beautiful garden. She fussed at me taking the pictures with her being such a "mess" but finally relented after I pushed a little. A true Southern Belle, her hospitality is legendary in our ranks. Bill is a gentleman and a scholar, always picking up us boys from DFW, or transition us to the Cousin Clan, and one time driving to DFW to spend time with me while I had a 3hr layover!











Bill and I






My cousin Carol (Cousin Clan) talking while she prepped out a meal; I tried to get one of her not talking, but those of you in the know realize that it would be impossible! just kidding
Many in the family say that she and I get along so well because we talk so much, we don't have time to get upset.








Carol's eldest Kadye, and her little dog, Cowboy. This is actually calm for him as he is usually running around barking at me!

No comments: