Friday, July 31, 2009

Visit Cont.

The mass of pictures continues; unfortunately many times i said as the moment occured, "where is my camera?" but when I got it, the participants were very uncooperative. Abigail was the worst in this regard:- she has the most beautiful smile, but whenever you put a camera in front of her she takes it away. That's okay, I have it burned into my memory, my niece is prettier than anyone you've got, you just may not know it yet, but that's okay; it's your right to be wrong!











Matthew decided right away that he liked the "critters" around our place! Not only is dog and cat in his vocabulary, he was calling our dog by her name the first night. The evidence will be coming later on in a video; he walked around saying "Scruff", and giving her hugs, even holding onto her tail as she walked with him trailing behind!







Matty is very proficient at getting into and out of chairs, I really wanted to get a picture of him looking through the bars, but again, kids do not follow your photography direction well.








The toys that Matty is looking away from to have his picture taken is a set that his father and I played with when we were children! I offered for it to go with them but the other Crawfords declined; unfortunately none of us discussed this with Matty and when they were ready to walk out the door, he grabbed them, and had to be asked to find "smaller" trucks to take with him!






If you are to have Matty over at your house, just be assured that you will be left with some things in a different configuration than they began in! He really made me know what my settings were on the component stereo, as i think he must have touched every button and dial.

No comments: