Tuesday, December 2, 2008

The Great American Turkey Drop!

Some people wonder what it is that I do; in addition to selling air time, I do special events.
Here is one that happened Nov 22nd, the Turkey Drop, is where I take contestants up to 40' above the ground and they drop a frozen turkey onto a 10' trampoline and try to get the turkey into one of 110 gallon water tubs.
Those who know me, know that I am the one in shorts, even though it was about 41 that day. Actually the only part of me that was cold was my hands!
















Close but no Cigar!
























Look close at the trampoline, the turkey just hit it.



















































This is the first winner, and the second winner was the exact next contestant, each winning a turkey a month for a year!

No comments: